A FULL TIME SENIOR PASTOR OPENING
New Calvary Baptist Church of Detroit, Michigan, organized in 1949 is seeking a full time Pastor who is called by God. The Senior Pastor must be a spiritual and administrative leader of the congregation. Ideal candidates will meet the following preferred requirements:
- Pastoral experience of 10 or more years preferred
- Preaching experience of 10 or more years preferred
- Counseling experience of 10 or more years preferred
- Administrative experience of five (5) to nine (9) years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three (3) years of study in a Theological Seminary
- An ordained and licensed minister
All qualified applicants are welcomed. Local Michigan candidates are preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified persons must submit an initial candidate package consisting of the following documentation:
- Completed New Calvary Baptist Church Pastoral Application
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter
- Copy of ministerial license and ordination certificate
- Copy of degree(s)
- Recent color photograph – “Head Shot” (Format: JPEG 5×7 or 8×10)
- Entire application package must be typed in the format as presented (fill-able PDF provided) and submitted to email@example.com . Only one submission will be accepted. Incomplete packages will not be considered.
No phone calls will be accepted
All information submitted will be treated as confidential. Additional information may be requested and/or required.
FINAL CANDIDATES MUST CONSENT TO: REFERENCE CHECKS, AN EDUCATION/CREDENTIAL VERIFICATION, A CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK, A DRUG TEST AND A CREDIT AND FINANCIAL HISTORY REVIEW.
Click the items below to download:
Note: When downloading the application, you must first save it to your computer before entering any data. If you do not save it to your computer first, it is possible that you may encounter issues later. Incomplete applications will not be considered.